Anjarle Turtle Festival 2018
Welcome to Anjarle Turtle Festival 2018.
Olive Ridley Turtle beach or Anjarle Beach in beautiful Konkan, Ratnagiri District in Maharashtra.
This village is celebrating Anjarle Turtle Festival 2018. Witness this lifetime moment when baby turtles coming out from their eggs and starts their journey of life towards the sea.
Join Solo Travellers to experience this journey of small baby olive ridley turtles.
Spend your weekend at the seashore with Baby Turtles, Fort visit, Old temple and Walk on the beach with best Konkani Food.
Anjarle is famous for the Kadyawarcha Ganpati, Suvarnadurga Fort, Baby Turtles. Anjarle is blessed with one of the secluded beaches in Dapoli. Anjarle has almost 2 Km. long clean beach with white sand and is surrounded by palms and trees.
Cost: Rs.3250 per person
- Travel from Mumbai – Anjarle – Mumbai by non AC bus or car.
- 2 Breakfast
- 2 Lunch ( Veg / No veg with Fish )
- 1 Dinner ( Veg / No veg with Fish )
- Accommodation in Dormitory or Rooms (depend on availability)
- All permits and entry charges
- Boat Ride for Suvarnadurga Fort
- Dolphin Safari (if time permits on nominal extra charges)
- Water sports activities
- Food while traveling