Anjarle Turtle Festival 2019
|Event Start Date:|
March 23, 2019
|Event End Date:|
March 24, 2019
Welcome to Anjarle Turtle Festival 2019
Olive Ridley Turtle beach or Anjarle Beach in beautiful Konkan, Ratnagiri District in Maharashtra.
This village is celebrating Anjarle Turtle Festival 2019. Witness this lifetime moment when baby turtles coming out from their eggs and starts their journey of life towards the sea.
Join Solo Travellers to experience this journey of small baby olive ridley turtles.
Spend your weekend at the seashore with Baby Turtles, Fort visit, Old temple and Walk on the beach with best Konkani Food.
Anjarle is famous for the Kadyawarcha Ganpati, Suvarnadurga Fort, Baby Turtles. Anjarle is blessed with one of the secluded beaches in Dapoli. Anjarle has almost 2 Km. long clean beach with white sand and is surrounded by palms and trees.
Cost: INR 3200 Per Person
Contact: 9970683669 (Available on WhatsApp, Call Between 08.00 pm to 08.00 am)
Make your payment directly into our bank account. Please use your full Name as the payment reference. Your trip will not be confirmed until the funds have cleared in our account.
Account Name: Mahadev D. Velkar
Account No.: 103003130003070
Bank Name: The Shamrao Vithal Co-Operative Bank Limited
Branch: Asha Nagar, Kandivali East
IFSC Code: SVCB0000030
- 23 – 24 March 2019 (Leaving on 22 night)
- Travel from Mumbai – Anjarle – Mumbai by non AC bus or car.
- 2 Breakfast
- 1 Lunch ( Veg / No veg with Fish )
- 1 Dinner ( Veg / No veg with Fish )
- Accommodation in Homestay or Rooms (depend on availability)
- All permits and entry charges
- Boat Ride for Suvarnadurga Fort
- Dolphin Safari (if time permits)
- Water sports activities
- Food while traveling
- Sunday lunch
Leaving on Friday night at 11.00 pm from Borivali
Reach at Anjarle 6.00 am
7.00 am we will try our luck for first sighting for baby turtles
8.00 am Back to rooms
9.00 am Breakfast
11.00 am we will go for Kadyavarcha Ganapati
12.00 noon back to room
1.00 pm delicious Konkani lunch
You are free till 5.00 pm
5.00 pm we will try our luck for second sighting
Spend time at Beach with beautiful Sunset
Dinner at 9.00 pm
7.00 am we will go for our last sighting for baby turtles
8.00 am Suvarnadurga fort and Dolphin safari by boat
10.00 am Breakfast
12.00 noon start return journey towards Mumbai
We will take lunch break enrout (not included in package)
9.00 pm Mumbai
- Tour dates have been planned after calculation of probable hatching dates as per information provided by volunteers from Anjarle
- Turtle and dolphin sightings are natural phenomenon and is matter of luck.